DE candidates that chose University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) are expected to check and see if they have been offered admission into the institution. Read on to see the link that will direct you on how to check UNIPORT DE Admission List.
UNIPORT prospective candidates are to note that the management has published only the names of candidates who have been given admission in the first, second, third and fourth batch of UNIPORT Direct Entry (DE) admission lists into the various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The names of successful candidates offered admission into UNIPORT DE admission lists are to note that the provisional admission has been uploaded online in the school website (www.uniport.edu.ng) and in JAMB CAPS portal. So scroll down to see it. Thank you.
How to check UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List
You can check your admission status in UNIPORT website and JAMB portal. I will advise you to check through the both for confirmation.
NOTE: After you have successfully check your admission status, scroll down to see where you can accept your admission, download your admission letter, upload your O’ level result and accept your JAMB admission letter.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List [Omitted Candidates].
UNIPORT direct entry admission list (omitted candidates) has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the link below to access your admission status.
UNIPORT Direct Entry 4th Admission List.
UNIPORT direct entry 4th admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the link below to access your admission status.
UNIPORT Direct Entry 3rd Admission List.
UNIPORT direct entry 3rd admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the link below to access your admission status.
UNIPORT Direct Entry 2nd Admission List.
UNIPORT direct entry 2nd admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the link below to access your admission status.
UNIPORT Direct Entry 1st Admission List.
UNIPORT direct entry merit admission list has been successfully uploaded online. Follow the link below to access your admission status.
NOTE FROM THE MANAGEMENT:
- Candidates seeking admission in the 2019/2020 academic session should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Scroll down to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure is on the University website.
How to check admission status on JAMB portal
To check your admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal, please read the steps first and follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have been successfully admitted, you are therefore advised to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS using the link below.
Check JAMB Admission status
If you have not check your JAMB Admission status, proceed to do so here by clicking the link below.
JAMB Admission Status Portal 2019/2020| How To See Admission Status On JAMB 2019/2020
Accept JAMB Admission
If you have not accept or reject your JAMB Admission, proceed to do so here by clicking the link below.
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
How to print JAMB Admission Letter
If you have not print out your JAMB Admission letter, proceed to do so here by clicking the link below.
JAMB- How to Print Admission Letter for UTME & Direct Entry
How to upload O’level result in JAMB portal
If you have not uploaded your O’ level result in JAMB portal, proceed to do so here by clicking the link below.
How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Portal In 2020 | Steps On How To Upload WAEC/NECO Result
If you have not been offered admission, then these are articles are a must read for you.
Ways You Can Gain Admission into Higher Institutions Without JAMB
Is It Possible To Score Above 300 In JAMB? | See students who scored High in 2019 and their secrets
JAMB 2020: Form, Registration Date, Amount, Subject Course Combination , where to get your NIN, e.t.c
JAMB 2020 All Information you need to know
Eduinforms Congratulates the candidates whose names are on UNIPORT admission list. Other candidates whose names are not on the admission .list are advised to bookmark this site and check this page subsequently to see if other admission list(s) has been released. We wish you the best. Thank you.