Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidate for admission into the above named school for 18-Months Course
Interested candidates must be a Registered Nurse with at least one (1) year Post Qualification experience with a valid current license and must possess five (5) credits at O’level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Combination of result should not be more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body.
Method of Application
- Payment of non-refundable fee N10,500.00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) should be paid to any bank. Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on payment to Federal Government Agency. Type Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Yaba, no MDA, select service/purpose to choose Form, then complete the rest of the page and generate RRR number for payment to any commercial bank for payment.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph on the left hand corner.
- Collect the admission form from the school of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of relevant documents (including credentials, photocopy, and application letter) in big brown envelope on or before the closing date.
- The sales and submission of application forms will be close on the 1st of May, 2020
- Course fee: Details will be provided on Admission
- Qualifying Examination Date: 4th May, 2020
- Time: 10:00am prompt
- Venue: School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing Yaba, Lagos.
Applicants should bring along writing material and original receipt and examination slip with the certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
For further enquires please contact: The Ag. Vice Principal, School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos. Phone No: 08056963611
We hope you love the information you just read on Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba Admission into the School of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing for the 2020 Academic Session? If you think this post can be helpful to your friends ,please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email via the social media buttons and don’t forget to share your comments or questions in the inbox below. Thanks